We produce Memphis' best local content in our legacy print and digital products: Memphis magazine, The Memphis Flyer, Memphis Parent, and Inside Memphis Business. We craft that content for every medium: web, print, email, tablet, and social media.
+ PART TIME STAFF GRAPHIC DESIGNER, CONTEMPORARY-MEDIA, INC.
Contemporary Media Inc., the local publishers of the Memphis Flyer, Memphis magazine, and Memphis
Parent, is looking for a Part-time Staff Graphic Designer! Work with a creative, collaborative team to
help produce some of the city’s favorite local publications.
Applicants must demonstrate experience working with digital design (specific technical skills are listed
below). Must function well in a fast-paced environment and must be able to pivot among a range of
projects, from editorial design to advertising and promotional design.
- Layout for print and web ads
- Check-in / preflight of client-provided ads
- Design in-house marketing collateral
- Layout / production of magazines
- Design / layout / production of special publications
- Perform web site graphics, including animated gif
- Optional: edit short videos for website
- Adobe InDesign
- Acrobat Pro
email@example.com. Please furnish 2-3 professional references. No phone calls, please.
Contemporary Media, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
+ ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Memphis Parent is looking for a Part Time Account Executive! Do you enjoy working from home and the ability to create your own schedule? Join our creative culture and team.
Preferred qualifications but not required:
- Experience in B2B sales
- Negotiation skills
- Google Suite experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Must be a self-starter
- Detail oriented and highly organized
To apply, please send an email with resume and a brief note introducing yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please. Contemporary Media Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
+ ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Contemporary Media Inc., locally owned and operated publisher of Memphis magazine, The Memphis Flyer, Memphis Parent, and Inside Memphis Business is looking for a full-time salesperson to join our team. Must have proven sales experience, excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and be a self-starter. Candidate must be highly organized and able to thrive in a high volume, fast-paced and team-oriented environment. Knowledge of the local market a plus.
- · Print, digital, event sponsorship, and mobile selling experience
- · High-level cold calling
- · Negotiation skills
- · High competency in MS Office or Google Drive products
- · Ability to communicate effectively to a large group
- Compensation package commensurate with experience, plus paid company benefits
Please send cover letter and resume to:
No phone calls please.